Have you been in search of a great new GPS running watch? Well, then this article will help you to know which are the best GPS running watches for both men and women. They allow you to be able to see or hear your distance, pace, time and the calories that you have during running time. You will want to choose one that is comfortable, has the features that you want, fits well and is within your budget. So among the choices that are here presented to you, you should be able to find a decent GPS watch that will surely meet your needs and expectations.
Table of Contents
- Useful Tips
- 10. The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black)
- 9. The Polar M400 GPS Running Watch
- 8. The TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Grey)
- 7. The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch – Black (Certified Refurbished)
- 6. The Garmin Forerunner 230 – Black/White
- 5. The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black/Volt)
- 4. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (White)
- 3. The Garmin Forerunner 220 – Black/Red
- 2. The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White
- 1. The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White
- Final Thoughts
- You will want to make sure that your watch is comfortable when you are using it.
- You will want to ensure that the it has a good warranty.
- You should make sure that the GPS running watch that you choose has some good reviews, so that you know that you are purchasing a reliable, high quality running watch that will function well for you.
- You should not go over the amount of money that you can afford when purchasing this item
10. The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black)
The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black) has been designed to be amazingly water proof. It will give you an accurate reading for your speed and distance information, whether you use it indoors or outside. You are able to keep track of your time, pace, beats per minute of your heart rate and the calories that you burned. You will be able to view your mapped route with pace data and changes in elevation on Nikeplus.com. It is also designed to function with a stopwatch feature.
9. The Polar M400 GPS Running Watch
The Polar M400 GPS Running Watch proves to be more than simply only a GPS device. It combines the best 24/7 activity and GPS features, along with being able to present you with helpful data that is very pertinent to your lifestyle and training improvement. It is designed to be able to allow you to track your pace, distance and altitude with the integrated GPS. It will enable you to receive guidance to help you to be able to beat your personal best. You can explore new routes with the back to start feature of 24/7 activity tracking, which displays steps, calories that were burned and your daily goal.
8. The TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Grey)
The TomTom Runner GPS Watch (Grey) has a fantastic extra large display in order for you to be able to your key running stats at a glance. The graphical training partner does indeed aid you in being able to train more effectively with the provision of full screen graphics and three unique training modes. The functionality of the one button allows you to be able to see all the menus.
7. The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch – Black (Certified Refurbished)
The Garmin Forerunner 110 GPS-Enabled Unisex Sport Watch – Black (Certified Refurbished) is certified and tested as proof that it works just like new. It comes to you with all the original accessories and is wonderfully backed by a warranty for the period of one year. This GPS enabled trainer watch will always accurately records your distance, time and pace during running. The high sensitivity GPS receiver remains locked on satellites, even when it is near tall buildings or in under a lot of tree cover as you run outdoors.
6. The Garmin Forerunner 230 – Black/White
With the Garmin Forerunner 230 – Black/White, you can receive audio prompts from your connected Smartphone that include laps and lap times. The provision of a forty four percent screen makes it easier to view your stats. You have a great battery life of up to sixteen hours in training mode and up to five weeks in regular watch mode. You can even get smart notifications by seeing incoming emails, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible Smartphone.
5. The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black/Volt)
The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (Black/Volt) can even function as a stopwatch for you by allowing you to be able to start, stop, pause and mark up to fifty laps simply by tapping the screen. When you are done, you are then able to review your total time, best lap time, average lap time or individual lap times. This data will be stored on your watch until you reset it and it will not be uploaded to the nikeplus.com website. There is an alarm for your convenience which provides you with a visual indication on the watch face when it is in use.
4. The Nike+ SportWatch GPS Powered by TomTom (White)
The Nike+ Sport Watch GPS Powered by TomTom (White) allows you to be able to keep track of your time, distance, pace, heart rate along with the amount of calories that you burned. It comes with the provision of a rechargeable lithium polymer battery that can charge up via USB. This is a high quality GPS watch that you will surely be impressed with when you use it.
3. The Garmin Forerunner 220 – Black/Red
The Garmin Forerunner 220 – Black/Red is truly an amazing and advanced GPS running watch with the inclusion of a high resolution color display. This watch is very comfortable because of the light weight design. The built in accelerometer allows you to be able to track your distance and pace even when you are indoors. You get two automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, that offers live tracking and social media sharing in order for you to be able to show off your achievements to your family and friends.
2. The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White
The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White is a very reliable and dependable GPS running watch that has a great a high resolution display. You are going to really love the light weight design that makes it so comfortable to wear and use. You can select chronological or interval training to begin run. The running information that is recorded for you includes your speed, time, distance, pace, calories that you have burned, heart rate, etc.
1. The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White
The Avid Fit Runner 201 Bluetooth GPS Running Watch – White allows you to get all your important instant notifications that include such things as SMS, emails, Facebook posts or message and more. You can download the Avid mobile app so that you can track and manage your personal running stats. It is compatible to be able to be hooked up to any Bluetooth heart rate monitor. You are going to appreciate the fact that it is waterproof.
You have been presented with a fine selection of high quality GPS running watches here. Now you should be able to find one that will suit you well. They also make great gifts for those you know that love to run.