Many people are now enjoying the sport of Snocross racing, and are enjoying the fast and exciting benefits that this sport can provide. However, it is important to consider protection when you are carrying out the sport, as it can be dangerous and the riders can reach fast speeds.
It is therefore important to consider a high quality snow cross helmet that will help you stay safe and that will provide maximum comfort when you are enjoying the sport of snow cross. In this review we will take a look at the helmets that are currently available.
Table of Contents
- 10. Scorpion Snow Ready EXO-900 Snow Racing Snowmobile Helmet – Matte Black / Small
- 9. HJC Redline Mens CL-17 Snocross Snowmobile Helmet – MC-2 / Small
- 8. HMK Fly Racing F2 Carbon Dubstep Helmet , Distinct Name: Orange/Black, Gender: Mens/Unisex
- 7. 509 Altitude Helmet (Medium, Black Ops)
- 6. 509 Carbon Fiber Altitude Snow Snowmobile Helmet – Gloss Black – 509-HEL-ACG
- 5. Adult Snocross Snowmobile Helmet & Goggle Combo – Matte Black , Carbon Fiber Print
- 4. 509 Tactical Snow Snowmobile Helmet – Lime – Green & White – 509-HEL-TLI
- 3. Scorpion Snow Ready VX-34 Winter Sport Racing Snowmobile Helmet – Gloss Black
- 2. 509 Altitude Helmet Lime
- 1. Klim ECE Men’s F4 Snocross Snowmobile Helmet – Legacy Voltage
10. Scorpion Snow Ready EXO-900 Snow Racing Snowmobile Helmet – Matte Black / Small
This stylish helmet offers a shield that is custom made and a breath box that is internal and this will allow you to see through fog and will allow for better vision. There is also a power cord that connects to the shield of the helmet and heats up to avoid any fogging.
9. HJC Redline Mens CL-17 Snocross Snowmobile Helmet – MC-2 / Small
This colorful helmet has a range of stylish patterns around it and has internal technology, such as airflow that will flush out any humidity and heat within the helmet to provide a cool interior with moisture wicking capabilities. The helmet also has a liner and cheek pads that are removable and that are made from high-quality materials such as antibacterial fabric that will help the helmet to last for many years.
8. HMK Fly Racing F2 Carbon Dubstep Helmet , Distinct Name: Orange/Black, Gender: Mens/Unisex
This is a helmet that has a stylish graphical design on the outside and will be visible from long distances. The helmet is made from high-quality materials and is used by many Snocross riders, thanks to the stylish looks and quality of design.
7. 509 Altitude Helmet (Medium, Black Ops)
This helmet has a minimal design, but has many functions that will help the rider who is wearing it. It has a breath box for cold weather situations and has an outer shell that is made from Polly alloy thermoplastic. The helmet focuses on performance, safety and a good level of fit and has maximum amounts of crash protection for riders who are using the helmet.
6. 509 Carbon Fiber Altitude Snow Snowmobile Helmet – Gloss Black – 509-HEL-ACG
This helmet has a special interlocking fine liner that protects against accidents and crashes. There is a expanded polyurethane insert to protect the helmet from impacts and the outer shell is designed with a carbon fibre for minimum weight and maximum strength.
5. Adult Snocross Snowmobile Helmet & Goggle Combo – Matte Black , Carbon Fiber Print
This stylish black biker helmet comes with goggles and a mouth mask, and has been designed specifically with comfort in mind. The goggles feature a triple layer foam material, as well as lenses that have anti fog technology. There is also a case that comes to protect the lenses.
4. 509 Tactical Snow Snowmobile Helmet – Lime – Green & White – 509-HEL-TLI
This bright and stylish helmet comes in a selection of stylish colors. The outer shell of the helmet is made from a durable type of polycarbonate, and there is a breath box within the helmet that is designed for different types of weather.
3. Scorpion Snow Ready VX-34 Winter Sport Racing Snowmobile Helmet – Gloss Black
This helmet offers a shell that is made from polycarbonate, and also has a mouth piece with a sponge filter that is washable. The helmet is designed for the highest level of Snocross sports and racing and has chin pads and a liner that is washable and replaceable.
2. 509 Altitude Helmet Lime
This helmet has a distinct design, and is built with a breath box to protect from different weather conditions, and to create a comfortable wearing experience. The designers have built this as a leading helmet and have set out to improve previous designs with innovation on this helmet.
1. Klim ECE Men’s F4 Snocross Snowmobile Helmet – Legacy Voltage
This bright and colorful helmet comes in a range of different colors and designs, and is built for those who want to ride on a pro level in the world of Snocross. The helmet comes in a large size and may not fit those with small heads. However, the helmet is built to a very high quality and should last for many years if it is looked after correctly. It has moisture wicking material, as well as chin pads that are used to create a high quality ventilation system within the helmet.
This is a selection of the best helmets that are currently on offer, and if you wish to invest in one of these, simply click on the link to read more information about the helmet. Choosing to invest in one of these helmets will mean that you have one that will last for many years, and one that will be able to function effectively within the most vigorous of climates.