Wi-Fi surveillance cameras are designed to deliver in reference to safety and security. Their added advantage is that they are linked through Wi-Fi connection making them reliable for homeowners. It is because of this that they are gaining popularity in the market. The best Wi-Fi surveillance camera comes with more features that are impressive and unique. With the right combination, you are guaranteed safety.
When looking to shop for the best, the following are the top ten best Wi-Fi surveillance camera reviews to consider.
Table of Contents
- 10. D-Link Wireless Day/Night HD Outdoor Network Surveillance Camera with myDlink-Enabled (DCS-2330L)
- 9. D-Link DCS-930 myDlink-Enabled Wireless-N Network Camera
- 8. Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless IP Camera
- 7. Pack Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless High Definition Video Monitoring Security Camera
- 6. 2 Pack D-Link DCS-932L Wireless Day/Night Cloud Network Camera
- 5. Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera
- 4. D-Link Wireless Pan & Tilt Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera
- 3. D-Link Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera
- 2. FI9821P Plug & Play 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Wireless/Wired Pan/tilt IP Camera
- 1. UniqueExceptional UDC4silver Fake Security Camera
As a surveillance camera, this one will serve you in any setting during any season even in the outdoors. It functions at its best both during the day and during the night thanks to its built-in IR LEDs. The images are clear and sharp with a 720p high definition video resolution. With its micro SD slot, you have the ability to expand its memory so you can store all the videos and go through them later. Once purchased, you can easily install it.
This camera comes with a sleek and compact designs to enable you place it right about anywhere in your home. With wireless connectivity, it makes it easy to connect without a hassle. It provides clear and sharp videos and setting it up is easy and fast.
8. Foscam C1 Indoor HD 720P Wireless IP Camera
This camera is ideal for night viewing covering about 26ft and will function just as well during the day thanks to its IR-LED feature. The motion detection feature also comes in handy t ensure that nothing misses your attention in the video. You will receive motion detection through email or other options that are of preference o you. To ease with use, it allows for remote viewing and recording on internet enabled devices including smart devices.
7. Pack Dropcam Pro Wi-Fi Wireless High Definition Video Monitoring Security Camera
This surveillance camera is easy and fast to install as all you need do is connect it to Wi-Fi from a computer or through a Bluetooth from an iOS mobile device, which will take about a minute. It records during the day and during the night with a 130 degree field of view. In addition, you can zoom for clarification. It also allows for cloud video recording so you can review your footage later.
6. 2 Pack D-Link DCS-932L Wireless Day/Night Cloud Network Camera
This camera allows for both night and day recording while providing clear videos. The compact design allows you install it right about anywhere. The wireless connectivity features comes in handy for easy use and it will work with your iPhone or Android app so that even when you are on the move, you can remain updated.
5. Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera
It provides color videos and images so you can get all details right. Audio is better so you can clearly speak into the camera. You can use it in the daytime or in the night. It has an audio input jack so you can use an external mic when need be.
4. D-Link Wireless Pan & Tilt Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera
This camera has a wide coverage and the pan and tilt feature ensures you capture videos all round. Other features that makes this camera one of the best Wi-Fi surveillance cameras, is the night vision with a 26-feet and the motion detection, which you can receive through your email thanks to its motion sensing technology. It allows for flexibility with its wireless connectivity.
3. D-Link Wireless Day/Night Network Surveillance Camera
This camera is easy to install with the use of a Smartphone and is compatible with existing Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection networks which allows for flexibility. The remote viewing feature functions with the free myDlink web portal and the mobile app that allows for efficiency when on the move. It records in the day and even in darkness and you will also receive motion detection notifications at any time it occurs.
2. FI9821P Plug & Play 1.0 Megapixel 1280 x 720 Wireless/Wired Pan/tilt IP Camera
This camera comes with a built-in mic and speaker so the videos are clear in not only image but also in audio too. Record during the day and night with its IR light feature and it covers up to 8meters. Your motion detection notifications are received via email as well as FT. Its SD card storage allows you to expand on storage space up to 32GB.
1. UniqueExceptional UDC4silver Fake Security Camera
This camera comes with infra red LEDs for night vision allowing you record in the night. You can record longer with the ability to hold batteries for up to 12 months. Thanks to its ideal design, you can use it indoors or outdoors. It covers a wide range so you can remain safe.