The best badminton rackets for beginners, simply stated, are going to give the beginners the results that they want in a much easier manner than many of the tougher rackets. These rackets are going to be designed to have better aerodynamics than many of the other badminton rackets that are on the market today, for one thing, which is going to make it easier for the beginners of badminton to get the shuttlecock over the net in the first place. It is also important for the best badminton rackets for beginners to be as light as possible. Beginners are not going to be used to having to achieve the balance necessary for the rackets, and they are going to need more forgiving rackets that are easier for them to hold for long periods of time. The best badminton rackets for beginners also should have grips that are similarly easy for people to use. The best badminton rackets for beginners need to be tough and durable enough for the people who are not used to using them.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Badminton Rackets for Beginners of 2018:
- 10. Senston 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set Double Rackets Carbon Shaft Badminton Racket Set- 1 Carrying Bag Included
- 9. Senston N80 Graphite Single High-grade Badminton Racquet, Professional Carbon Fiber Badminton Racket, Carrying Bag Included
- 8. Champion Sports Aluminum Double Shaft Badminton Racket with Steel Strings
- 7. Yonex Nanoray 20 Badminton Racket 2016 NR20 Racquet 3U5G
- 6. BSN Badminton Racquet (Prism Pack)
- 5. Yonex Badminton Racket Nanoray Series with Full Cover High Tension Pre Strung Racquets
- 4. Yonex Muscle Power 3 Badminton Racquet
- 3. Senston Badminton Racket Set/Exercise Sport Shuttlecocks White Goose Feather Badminton
- 2. COMBO SET YONEX Badminton
- 1. Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Set
List of the Best Badminton Rackets for Beginners of 2018:
10. Senston 2 Player Badminton Racquets Set Double Rackets Carbon Shaft Badminton Racket Set- 1 Carrying Bag Included
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 Badminton Bag; 2 Badminton Rackets; 2 Nylon Badminton; 2 Random Color Overgrip...
- HIGH QUALITY: The racket has SOLID construction with ONE-PIECE design outside and built-in T-joint...
- FULL BADMINTON SET AND MORE CHOICES: We have different combinations with the badminton equitment....
This badminton racket was designed with better aerodynamics than most others, which should make it easier to use for beginners. It’s also lighter than most of the other rackets on the market.
9. Senston N80 Graphite Single High-grade Badminton Racquet, Professional Carbon Fiber Badminton Racket, Carrying Bag Included
- Item type:Senston-N80(BUILT IN T-JOINT) /Frame: Graphite/Shaft: Graphite (Full Graphite meterial...
- Product parameters:5U(75g-79g)/Grip£ºG4/The balance point:295+/-3MM/Lengh:675MM
- Stringing Advice: 18-26 lbs,The Isometric Square Head Shape frame structure and nanometer material...
The micro carbon fiber material makes the racket significantly more stable and strong in spite of the fact that the badminton racket is wonderfully light.
8. Champion Sports Aluminum Double Shaft Badminton Racket with Steel Strings
- Nylon coated steel strings
- One-piece construction
- Aluminum double shaft frame
The dimpled grip of the handle should make the racket much easier for beginners to hold. The shaft and frame are also strong enough that beginners are not going to run into any additional problems with the racket.
7. Yonex Nanoray 20 Badminton Racket 2016 NR20 Racquet 3U5G
- Flex: Hi-Flex
- Frame: Graphite
- Shaft: Graphite/NANOMESH + CARBON NANOTUBE
This racket is very light. The area of the racket itself is also very large, so it should be relatively easy for people to hit the shuttlecock even if they have problems with their performance.
6. BSN Badminton Racquet (Prism Pack)
- Steel head with a twin shaft holds up to rigorous play
- Vinyl polyurethane grip delivers a firm, confident hold while athletes serve and return shots
- Ideal for badminton clubs, leagues or gym classes
People get lots of great rackets in this pack. The vinyl grip should be easy for people to use. The durable steel head should allow people to really practice badminton for hours with no problems.
5. Yonex Badminton Racket Nanoray Series with Full Cover High Tension Pre Strung Racquets
- SUPER TIGHT STRING: You never have to worry about losing a point because of wobbly or slack going...
- EXCELLENT FOR ALL KINDS OF PLAYERS: Whether you are an amateur badminton player or a seasoned...
- SHAPE: The round-shape head with box-shape frame cross section gives Carbonex a unique and solid...
The light head balance of the racket should make it much easier to use than many others. The strings of the racket have been reinforced, which should make the racket more effective and more durable.
4. Yonex Muscle Power 3 Badminton Racquet
- Frame: Aluminum
- MUSCLE POWER FRAME with carbon shaft gives high levels of repulsion
- Shaft: Carbon Graphite
This racket is equipped with a muscle power frame that is truly going to allow people to get the results that they want even if they are relatively new to the sport of badminton. The aluminum frame should also last people for a long time.
3. Senston Badminton Racket Set/Exercise Sport Shuttlecocks White Goose Feather Badminton
- INCLUDE:2 racket ,2 random color overgrip ,1 racket cover .
- SUPERIOR QUALITY:All carbon fiber frame and shaft ,better stability and give you greater power and...
- PROFESSIONA TECHNOLOGY :Built-in T resin joint , sturdy and durable. Isometric square head shape...
This racket is very light and it was specifically designed with improved aerodynamics in mind. People will be able to use it for a long period of time.
2. COMBO SET YONEX Badminton
- racket frame: steel
- shaft made of steel
- comes in a case for rackets and shuttlecocks
The steel content of the racket should make the racket that much more likely to stand up to the stress that a beginner might put on it. People will get shuttlecocks in the package with this one.
1. Franklin Sports 2 Player Badminton Set
- PERFECT as replacements to your worn or broken racquet or for adding additional players to your set
- INCLUDES (2) metallic "Tight-String" racquets and (2) A-grade shuttlecocks
- FEATURES smooth grip racquet handles
These rackets are very light and they have very tight strings that should allow people to get all of the resistance that they could possibly need while they’re playing.
The Champion Sports Champion Double Steel Shaft/Frame Badminton Racket is one of the best badminton rackets for beginners by virtue of the fact that it is strong enough for them and it has a grip that should be easy for beginners to handle. Still, the best badminton rackets for beginners may vary from person to person.