Having an interesting lifestyle is important if you want to improve your social value and your general life experiences as well. By owning the appropriate resources for your outdoor activities such as camping, you can be sure of a hassle free experience each time. Choosing the appropriate solutions is simple and you only need to make good choices. We have made this process simple by identifying some of the best fixed blade survival knives for you to consider. Equipped with a good survival knife, you can cut your way through bush meat, fix ropes, make camping gear and more. These based knives for survival include:
Table of Contents
- 10. Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife with 9.5 cm (3.75 Inch) Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade
- 9. Morakniv Fishing Comfort Fillet Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade
- 8. Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Utility Knife and Combi-Sheath
- 7. Cold Steel 92R39LSF Rubber Training Leatherneck SF Knife
- 6. Morakniv Wood Carving 120 Knife with Laminated Steel Blade, 2.4-Inch
- 5. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, Black
- 4. SE KHK6320-FFP Outdoor Tanto Knife with Fire Starter, Black, Fix Blade Pocket Knife
- 3. Morakniv 11863 Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Carbon Steel Blade
- 2. Morakniv Eldris Fixed-Blade Pocket-Sized Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Plastic Sheath
- 1. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch
10. Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife with 9.5 cm (3.75 Inch) Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade
- Fireknife Black
- Light My Fire Fireknife
Any outdoor enthusiast needs to be well equipped to ensure the best experiences. This is why the Light My Fire Swedish knife is the perfects solution for your needs. It comprises of a stainless steel blade and high friction design. More so, the unique blade is made using magnesium allow that can produce an exceptional 3,000 degree spark. The blade is also thick and with an exceptional length level.
- Fixed blade knife construction with stainless steel blade
- Fire start that twist locks into the handle
- Made using magnesium alloy that produces 3,000 degree spark
9. Morakniv Fishing Comfort Fillet Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade
Spending time outdoors is all about being well equipped. This is why we recommend the Morakniv Fishing Comfort Fillet Knife. This blade has a unique design which makes it ideal for removing bones and with a plastic sheath included for storage. The unique stainless steel construction is well known for its razor sharpness and exceptional durability. Also, the ergonomic grips provide more comfortable applications.
- Stainless steel fillet knife with pattern handle
- 3.5 inch blade construction for removing bones and pan fish
- High friction handles for enhanced grip when cleaning fish
8. Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Utility Knife and Combi-Sheath
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and...
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TEP rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides...
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
Discover the excellence of the Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 high carbon steel blade that is perfect for various applications. In particular, the high carbon steel utility knife is both durable and very powerful as well. More so, the impact resistant design provides a long lifespan and the patterned handle is very appealing. Users will also appreciate the additional plastic sheath includes for convenient storage benefits.
- 3.6 inch fixed blade construction
- High carbon steel and sheath included for storage
- Impact resistant and ergonomic rubber handle
7. Cold Steel 92R39LSF Rubber Training Leatherneck SF Knife
- Blade Length: 7"
- Handle: 5" Long
- Overall Length: 12"
Discover the excellence of the Cold Steel 92R39LSF rubber training knife. This knife is exceptionally long and with a unique material construction for the best user experience. Also, the inclusion of the durable handle does well to provide exceptional longevity benefits. The knife is also durable and the handles have special patterns which make them appealing. With a unique sheath included, this best blade survival knife is simple to store and to use.
- Innovative cutlery design construction
- Durable and powerful blade
- Self sharpening blade design and sheath for storage
6. Morakniv Wood Carving 120 Knife with Laminated Steel Blade, 2.4-Inch
- Product length: 230 mm(9-Inch),Product width:34 mm(1.3-Inch), Knife length:165 mm(6.49-Inch), Blade...
- Oiled birch wood handle
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Morakniv is clearly one of the big brands when it comes to useful solutions for the outdoors. This includes the Morakniv Wood Carving 120 knife, which is both powerful and simple to use. It comes with a unique oil birch wood handle that is simple to hold and provides optimal cutting capacity. Users will also appreciate the special handle construction and ergonomic patters for enhanced cutting benefits.
- Oil birch wood handle and ergonomic handle
- Durable and self sharpening blade
- Wood carving knife with a durable laminated steel blade
5. Morakniv Bushcraft Carbon Steel Survival Knife with Fire Starter and Sheath, Black
- Fixed blade knife with 1/8-inch (3.2 mm) thick carbon steel blade with anti-corrosive black coating
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm), Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm), Total Length: 9.1" (232mm), Net...
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener and Fire Starter; ergonomic handle with...
Owning a good survival knife is important if you want to enjoy spending time outdoors. This is why the Morakniv bushcraft carbon steel survival knife is a good solution for your needs. It comes with a special anti corrosive black coating that does well to enhance the longevity of the knife. On top of this, the blade is thick and with an exceptional length level. The knife is also available with a plastic sheath that is integrated with a diamond sharpener.
- Thick blade with anti corrosive black coating
- Black plastic sheath with integrated diamond sharpener
- Morakniv fire start that can yield 7,000 strikes
4. SE KHK6320-FFP Outdoor Tanto Knife with Fire Starter, Black, Fix Blade Pocket Knife
- 4 millimeter thick, 3-inch tanto blade design
- 7-Inches of solid stainless steel with black finish and fixed blade, full tang construction
- Nylon lanyard wristlet and handle wrap
Are you searching for a good survival knife? Well, consider investing in the SE KHK6320 outdoor tanto knife. This knife is 4 millimeters thick and it has also been made using high quality stainless materials. Users will also appreciate the unique nylon lanyard wristlet and handle wrap for improved performance. Also, the knife is available with a reinforced sheath that has a belt loop as well. The durable knife is also compact and highly efficient.
- 4 millimeter thick and 3 inch tanto blade design
- 7 inch stainless steel construction
- Nylon lanyard wristlet and handle wrap
3. Morakniv 11863 Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Carbon Steel Blade
- Fixed blade outdoor knife with 4.1-inch high carbon steel blade
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty; Made in Sweden
- Patterned, high-friction grip makes the knife comfortable to hold and easy to handle
Survival and making the most of your outdoors experiences is all about staying well equipped. This is why the Morakniv 11863 companion fixed blade might just be the next place for you to start. It comes with a fixed blade design that is made using high carbon steel materials. Also, the patterned and high friction grip does well to make the knife both comfortable and simple to hold. The blade is also very thick and durable in design.
- Fixed blade outdoor knife made using high carbon steel
- Patented and high friction grip design
- Self sharpening blade construction and durable design
2. Morakniv Eldris Fixed-Blade Pocket-Sized Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Plastic Sheath
- Winner of 2016 Scandinavian Outdoor Award based on functionality, quality, innovation, design, and...
- Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is razor sharp and features high hardness, exceptional toughness...
- Two versions available: with a Neck Kit that includes hard plastic sheath, firesteel, paracord and...
Become better at enjoying the outdoors by investing in the Morakniv Eldris Fixed blade pocket knife. This unit has an innovative design and a stainless steel blade that is both sharp and durable. Additionally, the knife also does well to fit into your pocket and it has an in built click lock in between the sheaths. The unique handle design also ensures the knife stays in place even when you place it around the neck. With the square edged ground spine design, this knife is perfect for your needs.
- Stainless steel blade that is razor sharp
- Fits into pocket easily and with an in-built click lock mechanisms
- Square edged ground spine blade design
1. Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch
Making the most of your time outdoors also means that you need to be well equipped. This is why the Morakniv companion fixed blade might just be the perfect solution for your needs. With the unique patterned design, this high friction survival blade is both simple to hold and to handle. It also features a special color matching sheath that has a special belt clip for improved perfomance. The survival knife is also durable and with a self sharpening blade to match.
- Durable blade and self sharpening design
- Ergonomic grips and unique patterned design
- Durable nylon sheath included for convenient storage
Taking all things into perspective, making the most of your outdoor experience means that you need to be well equipped. Based on this, the best fixed blade survival knives are therefore perfect for your needs. The blades are durable and with ergonomic grips for enhanced performance outdoors. Invest on one today and instantly take your performance regimen to the next level.