We are moving out of the world to a new one ad that is where you will find out that technology is the one that will rule. This is because technology is taking over. For instance who knew that you need to watch over your sleep and have a nice session of transmitting from sleep to being awake? That is what all these watches that we have brought you are going to ensure that you get. There are more features that you will get with the watches, just go through them below.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best GPS Running Watches of 2018:
- 10. Garmin Forerunner 210 Water Resistant GPS Enabled Watch
- 9. Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker
- 8. Garmin Forerunner 230
- 7. Garmin vívosmart – Midnight Blue
- 6. Microsoft Band 2
- 5. Garmin Forerunner 235
- 4. Garmin 235- Black/Gray
- 3. Polar GPS Smart Watch
- 2. Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch
- 1. Garmin vívoactive Smart Watch
- Final Thoughts
List of the Best GPS Running Watches of 2018:
10. Garmin Forerunner 210 Water Resistant GPS Enabled Watch
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to work like-new. The product is backed by...
- GPS fitness watch with high-sensitivity receiver tracks distance, time and pace
- HotFix satellite prediction, water resistant (IPX7) and shock resistant
This is a certified product that has undergone tests and proofed to work. It comes with a 1-year warranty, so there is no panicking after you have bought it. It has been made with high sensitivity receiver and that is why it is able to track the distance that you go, the time you take and even the space. It is water and shock resistant and hence can stay for a longer time.
9. Garmin vívosmart HR Activity Tracker
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in...
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity. Strap...
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts,Display type:sunlight-visible,...
This is an item that has been made with a sleek band hence comfortable to be worn all day long. There is an always-on display that will show you your statistics even when there is sunlight. It is able to display the calories that you have burned, the number of floors you have climbed, heart rate, activity intensity, and the distance that you have covered.
8. Garmin Forerunner 230
- AUDIO PROMPTS - Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap...
- LARGER SCREEN - A 44% larger screen than the 220 but the same physical size.
- BATTERY LIFE - Longer battery life than the 220, 16 hours in training mode and up to 5 weeks in...
With this watch, you are able to receive audio alerts from any smartphone that you select, including laps times. Its battery life is longer than any other. You can go up to 16 hours when you are in a training session and further five weeks when you are in watch mode. That is why it is rated as the best device that doubles up like a watch and an activity tracker.
7. Garmin vívosmart – Midnight Blue
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE - Tracks heart rate to provide more accurate calories burned information.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS - Displays any notification from your mobile device; calls, texts, social,...
- INTENSITY MINUTES - Monitor your progress against aerobic activity goals recommended by health...
For accurate showcasing of burned calories, this watch tracks your heart rate so that the information that it gives you is more accurate. You can also connect and set up the watch so that you are able to receive information and any alerts from your mobile devices. Buy the watch and monitor your health as prescribed by health organizations.
6. Microsoft Band 2
- Size Medium fits wrists 6.3"-7.5"
- Continuous heart rate monitor tracks your heart rate, calorie burn, and sleep quality
- Works with Windows Phone, Android and iPhone*
This is a medium sized watch but it is able to monitor and track your heart rate so that it can enable you to collect the best information about your calories burned and even or sleep intensity. If you have an Android phone, windows phone or any iPhone, then you need to order from us and we shall ensure that all the best things are done for you.
5. Garmin Forerunner 235
Product out of Stock!
This is a watch that uses the company’s own heart rate sensor so that it is able to track your activities for a 24/7 period. You can use the watch for 12 weeks when you have set it to training mode and for 12 hours when it is based in training mode. You don’t have to worry about your phone audio prompts because you can receive them directly to your watch.
4. Garmin 235- Black/Gray
- GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate and display type is sunlight-visible, transflective...
- Customize Your Watch and Your Training, Larger Screen - a 44% Larger Screen than the 225 but the...
- Audio Prompts - Receive Audio Prompts from Your Connected Smartphone That Include Laps and Lap...
Unlike its counterparts, it has been designed with a larger screen so that it gives you that clarity that you need. The battery can last you up to 12 weeks when you have set it to training mode and for 12 hours when it is based in training mode. The smart incoming notifications can be viewed, for instance, emails, call alerts, calendar reminders and other features that you have set on your phone.
3. Polar GPS Smart Watch
- GPS WATCH: Built-in GPS technology keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude
- FITNESS TRACKER: Tracks your workouts, steps, distance, calories burned, sleep quality, and activity...
- WATERPROOF FITNESS TRAINER: Use the fitness tracking watch to keep an eye on your running cadence to...
This GPS enabled watch has been made with the latest technology that is able to keep track of your distance, the pace that you are going, and the altitude that you are climbing. It has been fitted with a fitness tracker that is able to track your calories burned, the sleep quality that you are having, steps that you move, workouts and much more.
2. Fitbit Surge Fitness Superwatch
- GPS Tracking- See distance, pace and elevation climbed & review routes and split times
- Get continuous, automatic, wrist-based heart rate and simplified heart rate zones
- Track workouts & view workout summaries; plus all day activities including steps, distance,...
With this watch, you are able to see the distance that you have traveled, the altitude that you have gone and also be able to review your routes and the split times for each. You can also track your workouts and be able to get a summary of each workout that you do. Most people are woken up by loud alarms that are not good for your sleep switch to wake. This watch will monitor your sleep and wake you up with a silent alarm.
1. Garmin vívoactive Smart Watch
- Regular fits wrist circumferences 5.39" to 7.68" (137 to 195 mm),GPS smartwatch with a...
- 24/7 HEART RATE MONITORING - Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night...
- LONG BATTERY LIFE - Up to 8 days in watch/activity tracking mode. Battery life : GPS mode: Up to 13...
It has a long battery life that can run up to 8 days when you have activated the watch to its watch activity mode. It is good to know how you are progressing with your aerobic goals. This is the watch that has been given that mandate to keep you informed. Get your notifications directly into your watch so that you don’t miss anything.
These are the kind of watches that act as double ups, either a watch or a tracker. That means that they are using their super technology that is powered by GPS satellites so that you get the best results or information at all the time. get your health also monitored especially those that are suffering from having calories that are not necessary for the body. With this watches, your distance will also be given back to you in all accurate means.