Finding the best MMA shorts can make all the difference for athletes everywhere. When it comes to mixed martial arts, people are going to need shorts that provide them with a certain level of protection when it comes to their skin, but they still need shorts that aren’t going to constrict their movements too much. The best MMA shorts will often feel like a second skin and work like a second skin. They will be comfortable enough that people will forget they’re even there, especially during fights. However, the shorts should still be durable, and they should still be sturdy enough that they will absorb friction during falls. Achieving that balance can be tricky, which is why it is so important to locate the best of the MMA shorts on the market today. Some people might want to buy several copies of these shorts in order to make sure that they’ll always have some clean ones at the ready.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best MMA Shorts of 2018:
- 10. Blank MMA Shorts – High Quality
- 9. Blank WOD Shorts
- 8. Soffe XT-46 Men’s MMA Short
- 7. Meister MMA Dragon Hybrid Flex Board Shorts
- 6. Jaco Resurgence MMA Men’s Fight Shorts
- 5. WOD Shorts Agility 2.0
- 4. CLINCH GEAR Performance Cross-Training Shorts
- 3. Authentic RDX Shorts UFC MMA Grappling Shorts
- 2. Meister MMA Compression Rush Fight Shorts w/ Cup Pocket
- 1. WOD Shorts 10″ Inseam – Impact 2.0 Series – Side Pocket, 5″ Slits
List of the Best MMA Shorts of 2018:
10. Blank MMA Shorts – High Quality
- Blank shorts / No logos
- Stretch panel / Spandex crotch
- Double Velcro closure
Many people are tired of shorts that have obtrusive logos, so these shorts may be something of a breath of fresh air for them. Thanks to the triple stitching, these are shorts that are going to last people a long time. The stretch panel is also going to make them significantly more comfortable than a lot of the MMA shorts on the market.
9. Blank WOD Shorts
- Completely Blank Shorts
- 4 way stretch body
- Triple Stitching
These shorts were made with a four-way stretch body, which should make it that much easier for people to practice the agility necessary to succeed at mixed martial arts. The double Velcro enclosure should make the shorts easy to wear. The drawstring is on the inside, so it shouldn’t be too obtrusive. These are smooth and stylish shorts.
8. Soffe XT-46 Men’s MMA Short
- Short with contrast side stripes featuring hook-and-loop closure and inside key pocket
- Reflective logo at left hem
- Spandex inseam panel
The spandex inseam panel should make these particular shorts comfortable to wear without compromising on style. Even after several washes, these shorts should fit perfectly and they shouldn’t show any obvious wear and tear. The reflective logo adds a touch of style to the shorts and helps set them apart from many others.
7. Meister MMA Dragon Hybrid Flex Board Shorts
- Super Comfortable Boardshorts w/ Flex Nylon Panels
- Full Velcro & Draw String Enclosures
- Polyester/Nylon Blend & Double Stitched Seams
Many people will purchase these shorts just for the sake of having shorts with the distinctive dragon design. These were shorts that were specifically fitted for the needs of people who were grappling and striking, making them particularly geared for the interests of MMA practitioners as well. These are the perfect MMA shorts for many people.
6. Jaco Resurgence MMA Men’s Fight Shorts
Many customers have praised the fit of these particular shorts, saying that they were comfortable before a fight, during a fight, and after a fight. The shorts are wonderfully lightweight and flexible, and they should manage to satisfy the requirements of MMA participants everywhere.
5. WOD Shorts Agility 2.0
The people who prefer their shorts completely blank will appreciate these shorts. These are shorts that should last a while thanks to the triple stitching, which should make a huge difference to the athletes who will be liable to wear out their shorts before long.
4. CLINCH GEAR Performance Cross-Training Shorts
- CROSSFIT SHORTS - The #1 choice for elite-level MMA fighters and Cross-Trainers. Featuring...
- JIU JITSU SHORTS - Our Pro Series MMA shorts feature custom suede microfiber fabric that feels...
- ELITE-LEVEL CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS - If there's one thing that Clinch Gear has absolutely...
Many customers have praised the level of elasticity in these shorts, but also the fact that the Velcro should manage to hold even when placed under a lot of stress. As a result, these should be comfortable shorts that will nonetheless fulfill their basic function well. These are great shorts for active mixed martial artists.
3. Authentic RDX Shorts UFC MMA Grappling Shorts
- Multiple Flex Panels for excellent mobility
- Rubber panels in the thigh area for keeping an opponent from escaping
- Split seams for superior flexibility, Improved Velcro closure strap system
Thanks to the multiple flex panels, these are shorts that will give mixed martial artists plenty of mobility when they are actually engaged in their fights. The split seams in the shorts will manage to give them even more leg flexibility.
2. Meister MMA Compression Rush Fight Shorts w/ Cup Pocket
- Premium 4-Way Stretch polyester/spandex material. Smooth, flat, double-stitched interlocking seams
- Anti-odor fabric wicks moisture and controls body temperature
- Compression fit w/ elastic waistband for a comfortable, secure fit
Body odor and temperature control problems always tend to affect people who are athletic, and these shorts were specifically designed to address both problems. They’re also wonderfully comfortable and stylish, making them unusually effective.
1. WOD Shorts 10″ Inseam – Impact 2.0 Series – Side Pocket, 5″ Slits
- Medium Weight Microfiber Fabric - Moisture Wicking
- Board Shorts Waistband - Side Pocket
- Inside Draw Cord - Double Velcro Closure System
The spandex crotch of these shorts should make the shorts easier to wear, but the triple stitching will also help them last longer. These shorts are equipped with convenient side pockets as well as side slits for added flexibility.