When you are shopping for a wall heater for your home, it is important to look at the size, sound and heating capacity of the heater.
If you have a small house, you may take a huge consideration of the size and shape of the heater before buying.
It does not matter. Whether you want to replace your bathroom heater or wall heater, these 10 best wall heaters will be your choice.
You are sure to find an option that fits your style, budget and, most importantly, heating requirements.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Wall Heaters of 2018:
- 10. Broan 174 750/1500W 120 VAC Painted Grill Wall Heater, White
- 9. Econo-Heat 0603 E-Heater, White
- 8. Stiebel Eltron CK 15E 120-Volt 1500-Watts Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
- 7. Broan Model 9815WH High Capacity Wall Heater with 1500 Watt Fan
- 6. Qmark Heating System
- 5. Broan Model 198 Wall Heater, 2000/4000 Watt 240 VAC, White Painted Grille
- 4. Best Choice Products® Electric Wall Mount Fireplace 1500W Heat Adjustable Heater Glass XL Large
- 3. DeLonghi HMP1500 Mica Panel Heater
- 2. Fahrenheat FSSWH1502 Low Output Smart Series Forced Air Heater, 120-volt
- 1. Cadet CSC101TW Com-Pak 1000-Watt, 120V complete wall heater with thermostat, white
List of the Best Wall Heaters of 2018:
10. Broan 174 750/1500W 120 VAC Painted Grill Wall Heater, White
- Housing Dimensions: 10-1/4" x 7-3/4" x 3-3/4" ; Grille Dimensions: 12" x 9-1/4" x 1/2" ;...
- Factory wired for 1500-Watt at 120VAC I easily converts to 750-Watt at 120VAC or 1500-Watt at 240VAC
- Heavy 20-gauge steel; louvered to direct air downward for even room heating
If you have an older version of this Broan model in your home, this new version surely can replace your earlier version.
It fits perfectly with the existing space of your older model, so you do not have to make major renovations to your room.
The thermostat is highly accurate, and properly keeps your room warm as expected.
This heater is designed to minimize the sound of the fan and best for those who have limited budget.
9. Econo-Heat 0603 E-Heater, White
- Save on heating costs
- Sleek paintable design blends in with any décor
- uses less than 1/3 the electricity of conventional space heaters
If you’re looking for a design that fades into your décor, nothing beats this paintable, flat wall heater.
Its radiant heat warms a 120 square foot room, and its flat to the wall design makes it ideal for homeowners who have children or pets.
Plus, this heater uses only 33% of the electricity of conventional space heaters, which makes this budget friendly choice and even more economical buy.
This heater is great for keeping a room a consistent temperature instead of filling a room with heat like a furnace does, and even once you turn off the panels their ceramic continues to give off heat for another half an hour or more.
8. Stiebel Eltron CK 15E 120-Volt 1500-Watts Wall Mounted Electric Fan Heater
- Surface mount design. Dimensions : 18.12 H X 13.18 W X 4.81 D inches
- Quality construction
- Quiet operation
This fan heater is perfect for homeowners who love easy installation.
Its reliable, quiet operation delivers consistent heat, and its built-in thermostat gives you control over each heater individually.
Unlike many wall heaters, this model from Stiebel Eltron mounts on the wall itself instead of between studs in the wall.
This makes it an ideal choice for homeowners or renters who need extra heat in a room without cutting major holes in that room’s drywall.
Plus, the unit’s quiet performance makes it a superior choice for anyone who prefers their heater to be seen and not heard.
7. Broan Model 9815WH High Capacity Wall Heater with 1500 Watt Fan
- 1500 Watt easily wired at installation for 120 or 240 volt
- Built-in adjustable thermostat with quiet thermally protected motor and transverse blower
- Attractive white grille with exceptional durability and heat resistant
If you’re looking for a quiet fan that heats a room quickly, this heater from Broan does the trick. Its downflow action circulates the heat you need around a room quickly, and the fan is quiet and strong.
It’s an automatic heater with its own thermostat, so maintaining a consistent temperature in a room is easy with this high capacity heater that packs a 1,500 Watt punch.
Plus, it’s easy to wire this model for 120 volt or 240 volt use, so it is a versatile option to heat your room with minimal effort.
6. Qmark Heating System
- Clean aesthetics and a compact Frame make this heater an unobtrusive solution for any space
- Warm up the room rapidly with this reliable wall heater. Its Fast-Response element delivers warmth...
- Get reliable zonal heating without cold spots. The unit's multi-layer impeller delivers consistent...
For small rooms such as a bathroom, bedroom or hallway, or for warming a cooler spot in a larger room this Qmark wall heater is ideal.
It can warm a room up to 150 square feet in size, and it is safe to use around children and pets.
Its easy-access thermostat is built in, so you can set the temperature you prefer and count on this wall unit to maintain the comfort you expect in your small space.
Plus, its bearings are permanently lubricated, which saves you maintenance work each year.
5. Broan Model 198 Wall Heater, 2000/4000 Watt 240 VAC, White Painted Grille
- Heavy-duty, 18-gauge steel grille has downflow louvers to direct heat gently toward the floor and a...
- Adjustable, front-mounted, heavy-duty thermostat offers a simple way to control the level of heat...
- Optional line-voltage wall thermostat (Model 86W sold separately) is available for a convenient way...
This factory-wired 4,000 Watt heater can convert to half wattage if you need it.
Its power is matched by its durability – its enamel grille maintains its clean look even after years of use in busy areas of your home.
This grille directs the heat downward into your room, which helps warm the room evenly and quickly.
Plus, the alloy heating element quietly adds comfortable heat to your room in as little as a few seconds.
No need to wait to warm up with this unit.
This small unit puts out lots of heat and is great for rooms with poor insulation or several outside walls.
4. Best Choice Products® Electric Wall Mount Fireplace 1500W Heat Adjustable Heater Glass XL Large
- Elegant and modern electric fireplace with 3D flame technology that is easily controlled with a...
- Fireplace features dual heat settings at 750W and 1500W
- 2 in 1 fireplace: wall-mounted & Free standing with stunning tempered glass panel heater
Let’s be honest: This heater is beautiful. It is an electric, wall-mounted “fireplace” that uses 3D flame technology to add natural looking ambiance to your room.
At 35 inches by 22 inches, it is much larger than the heaters above, but its stunning appearance is worth the extra space on your wall.
This fireplace isn’t all for a show, however.
It warms spaces up to 300 square feet with ease, and with a remote control to control all the functions of this wall unit, you can change the heat and the mood of your room without leaving your chair.
3. DeLonghi HMP1500 Mica Panel Heater
- FULL ROOM WARMTH: Packs 1500 watts of heating power for full room comfort
- SLEEK LOOK: Whether set on the floor or mounted to the wall, this is a stylish way to stay warm
- PERSONALIZED COMFORT: Adjustable thermostat and multiple heat settings allow you to customize to...
Unlike other heaters, this DeLonghi panel heater is flexible – it can serve as a wall heater or space heater.
It comes with feet, castors and a carrying handle as well as a wall mounting kit, so you can choose the option that works best for your space.
No matter which option you choose, this heater is lightweight and looks great.
It has a modern design and is flat, so it integrates will with most types of décor.
This heater uses mica to generate instant-on heat as well as a radiator feel, and it has no fans to add noise to your space.
It also lets off no light, so it is great for a bedroom or other room in which darkness is important.
2. Fahrenheat FSSWH1502 Low Output Smart Series Forced Air Heater, 120-volt
- LED touch screen provides easy access to settings and features, while the included remote control...
- The built-in thermostat features a 5/2 Day program so you can set different temperatures for weekday...
- Automatically adjusts heat output and fan speed to help reduce energy costs and provide powerful,...
This unit from Fahrenheat may be more expensive than most wall heaters, but it is worth every penny.
It boasts up to 2,000 Watt proportional heat output, a two-day electronic programmable built-in thermostat that even lets you set a vacation mode and a remote control for adjusting your room’s temperature with ease.
It heats even larger rooms well, and even though it is a forced air unit, it is so quiet you may forget it is running at all.
It is easy to install and fits between studs in your wall.
If you’re looking for a wall heater that offers many of the same customizing functions as a modern central-air unit, this is a wonderful choice.
1. Cadet CSC101TW Com-Pak 1000-Watt, 120V complete wall heater with thermostat, white
- FAST HEATING coil element warms an area up to 200 sq. ft. in a hurry
- EFFICIENT AND QUIET fan spreads the warmth all around
- REST SAFE AND EASY - safety features turn heater off if normal operating temperatures are exceeded
This heater from Cadet has it all – the fan is extremely quiet, the heater warms up fast and the blower circulates heat evenly and quickly.
It is compact, so it will fit virtually anywhere in your home or garage. It comes with an internal thermostat, and the unit is durable and lasts for years.
If you want a wall-mounted heater that fits your budget, makes virtually no sound at all and heats a room effectively, this is the unit for you.