Snowmobile boots have to be able to keep people’s feet warm and dry under particularly cold and wet conditions, which isn’t an easy task at the best of times. These boots will often need to have a very thick lining, or they’re not going to be able to provide adequate warmth. However, the boots have to be sufficiently comfortable. People are often going to be outside using their snowmobiles for relatively long periods of time, and the last thing they want is for their snowmobile boots to be cutting into their feet. Their snowmobile boots should ideally also provide them with decent arch support, or they’re eventually going to develop foot problems or worsen existing foot problems. The best snowmobile boots are comfortable and effective in more ways than one, providing thorough protection from the elements as well as support and dryness. Fortunately, the best snowmobile boots on the market are easier than ever to find.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Snowmobile Boots of 2018:
- 16. Baffin Women’s Snogoose Winter Boot
- 15. Kamik Men’s Greenbay 4 Cold Weather Boot
- 14. Klim Adrenaline GTX Snowmobile Boots
- 13. HJC Snowmobile Boots
- 12. Northside Men’s Alberta II Combination Cold Weather Boot
- 11. Baffin Men’s Tundra Winter Boot
- 10. Baffin Men’s Wolf Winter Boot
- 9. Baffin Men’s Selkirk Snow Boot
- 8. HJC Extreme Men’s Leather Snocross Snowmobile Boots
- 7. FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots Black OPS-Mens 10/EU43/Womens 12
- 6. FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots Black OPS-Mens 11/EU45
- 5. FXR X Cross Lace Boot Authentic Durable Lightweight Toe Kick Snocross Snowmobile
- 4. O’Neal Rider Boots
- 3. HMK Team Series Boa Focus Boots
- 2. Klim Adrenaline GTX Boot
- 1. Klim Artic GTX BOA Boot
List of the Best Snowmobile Boots of 2018:
16. Baffin Women’s Snogoose Winter Boot
- Insulated -40F rating
- 8 M US
These boots are tall enough to cover a good portion of a person’s calf, keeping the entire area warm all the while. The boots have rubber soles and are made from synthetic materials. They have great insulation ratings, which will make all the difference to the people who spend a lot of time outside in the snow.
15. Kamik Men’s Greenbay 4 Cold Weather Boot
- 100 percent waterproof
- Minus 40 Fahrenheit extreme temperature rating
- 8mm Thermal Guard removable liner (100% recycled content) and hook-and-loop strap
Not only does this set of snow boots have one of the best temperature ratings in this product niche, but it is also waterproof. People will be able to handle all of the complications of the winter world using these particular snow boots.
14. Klim Adrenaline GTX Snowmobile Boots
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- GORE-TEX INSULATED COMFORT FOOTWEAR TECHNOLOGY
- INSULATION IS ENGINEERED TO BE INSIDE GORE-TEX MEMBRANE ENSURING A DRY THERMAL LAYER
The Gore-Tex technology should be able to keep people’s feet both warm and dry, especially compared to other types of materials. People will also get special protection from the bottom of their feet thanks to these snowmobile boots.
13. HJC Snowmobile Boots
- Waterproof & Water Repellent Scotchgard Genuine Leather
- DuPont & Thermolite Insulated Liner
- Superior Warmth & Comfort to -60 F
This set of boots has fantastic Velcro and buckle enclosures, which adds style and which helps keep the boots stable as people wear them. The rubber soles manage to be durable as well as comfortable. The additional support from the rubber soles will help people work when they’re getting rid of the excess snow in their areas.
12. Northside Men’s Alberta II Combination Cold Weather Boot
- Durable winter boot featuring waterproof shell foot and nylon upper with bungee topline
- Adjustable hook-and-loop harness strap at ankle
- Removable polypropylene liner with heat-reflecting foil bottom
The harness strap on these boots is easily adjustable, which should make it easier for many different people to comfortably wear these boots. The foot of the boots manages to be waterproof as well as tough, which should make the boots particularly effective to wear and to use.
11. Baffin Men’s Tundra Winter Boot
- Winter boot featuring hook-and-loop ankle strap for stability and drawstring topline for warmth
- Insulated -40 F rating
- Seven-layer removable insulated inner boot system
These boots actually have a removable insulated system, which should make it even easier for people to control the temperature of the boots when they wear them. The added layers should also provide additional protection from the elements in general.
10. Baffin Men’s Wolf Winter Boot
- Drawcord collar with double buckle locking mechanism.
- 5-layer inner boot liner with Thermaplush
- 6mm contoured removable footbed.
The nylon material and the rubber soles of these boots should make the boots very durable, very stylish, and very comfortable all at the same time. These boots have a very high insulation rating at the same time, so they will manage to keep people warm and dry.
9. Baffin Men’s Selkirk Snow Boot
- Knee-high snow boot featuring drawstring at opening, adjustable calf strap with compression buckle,...
- 9 M US
These snow boots are much more colorful and stylish than most, but that is just one of their many positive features. The boots have very tough heels, and they have the sort of adjustable straps that should provide additional comfort and versatility.
8. HJC Extreme Men’s Leather Snocross Snowmobile Boots
These are some of the toughest snowmobile boots that anyone is going to be able to find today. They look tougher than most, and they are tougher than most. They’re just as warm as many of the others on the market, but they’re also much more durable and sturdy.
7. FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots Black OPS-Mens 10/EU43/Womens 12
If you are looking to purchase a pair of snowmobile boots, whether you are using them for snowmobiling or as working boots, one of the best pairs that you could purchase is the FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots Black. These were specifically designed for comfort, stability, warmth, and they are still easy and comfortable to walk in. They have a waterproof membrane so your feet stay dry as you are walking through the snow and the ice, and a rubber high traction sole that is incredibly durable to keep you walking safely on the slick surfaces that you might face. The speed laces let you throw these boots quickly, and it has a removable thermolite liner within them as well. These boots have many different beneficial features that they come with and they include:
- Easy fastening
- Rubber outsole
- Waterproof membrane
- Thermolite Removable Tech Liner
6. FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots Black OPS-Mens 11/EU45
The FXR X-CROSS Lace-up Snowmobile Boots, are FXR’s number one best selling boot platforms that can be found on the market. These specific boots offer so much to the individuals who are looking for the perfect snowmobile boots to take with them on many outdoor wintry and icy conditions. They offer enough support for your feet, and the best warmth, for activities such as trail riding, however, they have a unique comfort design so you can wear them throughout your regular daily routine. With a new lace lock secure system, you can easily strap these boots on with quick ease, so you aren’t slowed down with what you are ready to do. These boots have several beneficial features and aspects to them that make them one of the best types of snowmobile boots that can be purchased. These features include:
- Fixed liner
- Moderate activity rating
- Lace lock secure system
- Quick and easy lacing
5. FXR X Cross Lace Boot Authentic Durable Lightweight Toe Kick Snocross Snowmobile
- Features: LACE Lock Secure System
- Fixed Liner, Fur Lining
- BTO Thermostatic Midsole Insert, Diamond Grid Genuine Rubber Inserts, Webbing Pull Strap
When you are searching the market for a beautiful and durable type of snowmobile boots, that have the ability to help you get through the hard wintry cold days, then the 2016 FXR Women’s Pink X-Cross Snowmobile Winter Boots are one of the best options that you can make. These boots are incredibly compact, however, they are very comfortable and warm, and they are also incredibly thick. This helps to keep your feet warm from the harsh cold and icy snow that surround these boots as you walk. There have been many individuals who have claimed that these boots are the all-around snowmobile boots. They are perfect for all different types of terrain, and they are amazing on long distant walking. The outsole of these boots has been specifically designed for the maximum amount of traction that you can find. The lining keeps your feet incredibly warm for any type of outdoor adventures that you experience. The features of these boots include:
- Easy-to-clean material
- High water-resistant construction
- High traction sole
- Fur lining
- Webbing pull strap
- Thermostatic insole inserts
4. O’Neal Rider Boots
- Injection molded plastic plates protect against impacts. Metal shank insert reinforces the shape of...
- Easy to operate, Snap-Lock adjustable four buckle closure system. Durable Goodyear welt sole is...
- Metal toe guard to protect the sole against delaminating. Moderate grip sole is great for track,...
The O’Neal Rider Boots have been built to the best of quality and they have been designed as a first class racing boot, however, they are being sold by at an entry-level pricing. They cannot be beaten by any other snowmobile boot on the market, for the overall value and style that these snowmobile boots offer to anyone who is looking for the perfect type of snowmobile boots. They have been designed with metal toeing, and this makes them even better since they not only can keep you safe from the freezing cold snow but that they are able to protect your feet from any type of dangers as well. The rubber soles are the engineered rubber designing from the Goodyear company, and this means that they are incredibly durable through the ice and the snow. They come with so many amazing features, that there isn’t a person out there who wouldn’t want to make these boots an added collection. These features are:
- Rear side pull tabs for extra leverage
- Injection molded plastic plates
- Synthetic leather
- Air mesh interior
- Easy to operate
- Metal toe guard
3. HMK Team Series Boa Focus Boots
One of the best things that have been stated about the HMK Team Series Boa Focus Boots is that the world’s best snowmobile boots have gone to where none have ever gone before. They have been designed and constructed using the progressive and technical components that are available to mankind. The full grain leather has a waterproof barrier inside of it to keep you dry, fit you comfortably, give you the warmth and protection that you need, and to provide you with the utmost support that you need. It was designed with micro-adjustability to give you the absolute perfect fit for your feet. They are one of the best snowmobile boots that can be found for anyone who is looking to take hard and icy adventures and activities. The features that come along with these one-of-a-kind boots include:
- Waterproof barrier
- Utmost support
- Extraordinary fit and warmth
- Moldable intuition liners
- Lace control with micro-adjustability
2. Klim Adrenaline GTX Boot
- Klim Adrenaline GTX Snocross Boots for Men
- Color: Black
- Insulation Is Engineered To Be Inside Gore-Tex Membrane Ensuring A Dry Thermal Layer
When you are in the market for a pair of snowmobile boots that are not just designed for riding trails but have the ability to handle just about anything you need them for, then the Klim Adrenaline GTX Snowmobile Boots are the ones that are able to get the job done. They have the same technology built within them that the Klim jackets have. They are incredibly warm, waterproof, thin, and light. They are also rugged with a thick and an aggressive sole that gives you the ability to grip in the toughest of conditions, and they are built with tall height to give support to the ankles and to be able to keep the elements out and protect your feet. It doesn’t matter what you might be using them for, the Klim Adrenaline GTX Boots have the ability to allow you to use them for any type of outdoor adventure that you are needing or wanting them for. The amazing features that the Klim Adrenaline GTX Boots come equipped with include:
- Extremely durable and high-grip outsole
- Guaranteed to keep you dry
- Removable moisture outsole
- High quality moisture resistant laces
- Internal Eva foam
- Ankle cutout promotes forward flex
- Anchored lace loops
- Shock protection at the bottom of the boots
1. Klim Artic GTX BOA Boot
- NEW LIGHTER WEIGHT
- FITS THE SAME AS THE ADRENALINE
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
The insulating material in these boots should keep people warm and dry even after they have been outside laboring for hours. These are some of the warmest boots on the market, even when they’re practically covered in snow. People who live in very cold climates should definitely invest in a pair of snowmobile boots like these.