When it’s the middle of February and you’re poised up at the top of the mountain, with the wind at your back and the crisp white trail stretched in front of you, the last thing that you’ll want to think about is the safety rating on your ski goggles. That’s why we’re here today–to determine the top quality ski goggles currently on the market so that you can shift your focus to shredding that beautiful powder rather than equipment safety. The list that we have compiled is composed of highly rated products from Amazon that we have judged to be safer and of better quality than the competition. So strap on your ski boots, grab your poles and whip out your wallet, because these are the top ten safest ski goggles that we found on the Web.
See also Top 10 Best Men’s Snow Boots Review
Table of Contents
- List of the Safest Ski Goggles of 2021:
- 10. Zionor® 6 Colors Lagopus Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles
- 9. Zionor Professional Lagopus Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski Goggles
- 8. Spy Optic Targa 3 Goggles
- 7. Smith Optics Scope Goggle
- 6. Oakley O-Frame MX Goggles with Clear Lens
- 5. Snowboarding Black Frame Amber Color Uni Lens Goggles
- 4. Oakley Flight Deck Ski Goggles
- 3. Bolle Nova II Ski Goggle
- 2. Bolle Mojo Snow Goggles
- 1. ZIONOR Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles UV Protection
List of the Safest Ski Goggles of 2021:
10. Zionor® 6 Colors Lagopus Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
These helmet-and-mask compatible goggles are made of VLT 16.6% REVO mirror glass and feature a spherical lens that allows for an extremely wide vision field. Breathe easy with the two-way ventilation holes, and protect your eyes with UV ray protection and an anti-fog, anti-scratch lens. Perfect for any multi-purpose winter athlete’s every need.
9. Zionor Professional Lagopus Snowmobile Snowboard Skate Ski GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
These Zionor goggles are extremely similar to #10, with a few tweaks. Look for a slightly wider field of vision and a lens that is more easily detached. It’s really a toss-up, but we’re going with our gut and putting this pair a bit higher.
8. Spy Optic Targa 3 GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
Spy Optic’s advanced offering utilizes several creative methods of safety improvement. The flexible frame on these goggles will fit to any face, and the scoop ventilation system ensures that no lens fogging will occur. Also featuring 100% UV ray protection, these goggles are buoyed by the face foam section’s moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece. Perfect for sweaty days on the mountain!
7. Smith Optics Scope GoggleGet it now on Amazon.com
This impressive Smith Optics model improves on the aforementioned competition by introducing compression-molded hypo-allergenic face foam to the equation. Also equipped with a Fog-X anti-fog inner lens, these lenses are ideal for any skiers prone to mild (or severe) reactions to previous goggles. At this incredibly low price point, what’s not to like?
6. Oakley O-Frame MX Goggles with Clear LensGet it now on Amazon.com
Fashionistas and fashionistos alike will dig these Oakley goggles. The clear lens allows a ton of light in so that skiers know exactly what is happening in their immediate vicinity, and the Lexan lens employs anti-fog technology along with impact-and-scratch resistant tech to ensure excellent performance even on the most humid of winter days!
5. Snowboarding Black Frame Amber Color Uni Lens GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
Ah, simplicity! These goggles hearken back to a time when safe and simple went hand in hand–but don’t let the uncomplicated design fool you, these goggles are an excellent bargain. The polycarbonate lens is shatter-resistant, protected up to UV400, and equipped with sophisticated anti-fog technology. For effective gear at a can’t-miss price, you can’t do any better than these.
4. Oakley Flight Deck Ski GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
Another design from Oakley, another fashionable and drop-dead gorgeous pair of goggles. These goggles have a rimless lens design that offers riders the ability to have a complete peripheral vision and the widest vision field available on the market. The platonized lens material also offers guaranteed protection against UVA, UVB, and UVC rays along with protection from harmful blue light.
3. Bolle Nova II Ski GoggleGet it now on Amazon.com
These flashy goggles offer perhaps the best glare protection on this list with their premium Aurora high definition mirror finish. Their P80 anti-fog treatment and anti-scratch coating make them a worthy entry on this list and sure not to disappoint any devoted rider.
2. Bolle Mojo Snow GogglesGet it now on Amazon.com
This throwback style features advanced lens technology and unparalleled optical clarity and reduces fogging better than any other pair of goggles mentioned so far by utilizing flow-tech venting technology. The double lens and thermal barrier are impressively helpful, but subpar anti-scratch technology dooms this pair of goggles to the silver medal.
1. ZIONOR Lagopus Ski Snowboard Goggles UV ProtectionGet it now on Amazon.com
Notice a pattern at the top of the list? ZIONOR is manufacturing incredible sets of goggles, and these are no different. Featuring a dual-pane thermal barrier, flow-tech venting system, and carbo-glass outer lens layer, these goggles will keep your face safe and remain unscratched themselves for many years to come. The premium anti-fog layer in the middle lens is an engineering marvel that sets it apart from its competitors.