Are you ready for some RC fun? It doesn’t matter if you are young or old these remote control flying machines are flat-out fun to operate. Drone mania is growing exponentially every day and does not be surprised if you see them flying around in your public parks and neighborhoods. One of the most attractive features is the capability of video recorded flight from a birds-eye-view. The drone is able to video record it’s flight path and the operator can view the recording from the SD chip with a laptop or computer. This review will recommend the best remote control drone for your RC enjoyment.
Indexed below are the 10 best remote control drones based on fair market price, positive customer reviews, special features, and superior performance and functionality. It is our goal to provide you with valuable; insightful information and we are sure you will find this review to be helpful. The list is numbered from 10 to 1, where 10 represents the best and 1 representing the best-of-the-best. The prices of these RC flying crafts change frequently, so we have provided a link that you can click on to get current pricing. Just click on the link below the numbered subtitles to get the updated price. Thanks.
Note: not all the RC drones will be equipped with cameras, but we will be sure to mention which do and those that do not. Also, the manufacturers recommended age is 14 years and up.
Table of Contents
- List of the Best Remote Control Drones of 2021:
- 10. Remote Control Helicopter, S107H-E Aircraft with Altitude Hold
- 9. Remote Control Helicopter Robotic UFO 3-Channel I/R Flying Ball
- 8. RC Helicopter, SYMA Latest Remote Control Drone with Gyro and LED Light 4HZ Channel Plastic Mini Series Helicopter
- 7. Remote Control NightHawk Quadcopter 6 Axis Gyro DM007 Spy Explorers w/ HD Camera.
- 6. Cheerwing U12S Mini RC Helicopter with Camera Remote Control Helicopter
- 5. 4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter Airplane with Camera & LED Lights
- 4. Remote Control UFO Drone Quadcopter SYMA X5C 2.4 GHZ 4 Channel RC
- 3. VATOS RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro and LED Light
- 2. Ohuhu® 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Axis RC Explorers Quad Copter / Gyro RC Quadcopter
- 1. Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro
- Final Thoughts
List of the Best Remote Control Drones of 2021:
10. Remote Control Helicopter, S107H-E Aircraft with Altitude HoldGet it now on Amazon.com
In the shape of a mini Air Force Stealth Bomber, this craft is suitable for indoor and outdoor flight. Being 8 inches long and 16 inches wide has full maneuverability for various air stunts. Charge the battery via USB or wall outlet for a 40 minute charge time and an operating time of 12 minutes. Customers have stated the craft holds up to bumps and crashes. Does not come with a camera.
9. Remote Control Helicopter Robotic UFO 3-Channel I/R Flying BallGet it now on Amazon.com
Basically a helicopter in a Gyro ball. This odd looking aircraft has a 35-minute charging time for 12 minutes of flight time. We recently received mixed reviews from customers that state the craft is not durable enough and other customers that are happy with their purchase. We recommend practicing short distance take off from the ground and then gentle landings before full flights. There is a slight learning curve involved. Not equipped with a camera.
8. RC Helicopter, SYMA Latest Remote Control Drone with Gyro and LED Light 4HZ Channel Plastic Mini Series HelicopterGet it now on Amazon.com
HD picture/video camera with 2GB micro SD card. This is great for beginners because it has variable speeds from 25%, 50%, 75% to 100% selections. Charges through USB port with a charge time of 30 minutes for 11 to 15 minutes of flight time. Acrobatic stunts and flips by a push of a button. Fly indoors or outdoors, and has a flying distance of 300 feet. Customers report no damage after crashing, and the picture quality of the camera is fair.
7. Remote Control NightHawk Quadcopter 6 Axis Gyro DM007 Spy Explorers w/ HD Camera.Get it now on Amazon.com
Ready to fly right out of the box. Customers praise the products customer support contact as being very informative and responsive. Great for beginners and pros. It is advisable to begin learning to fly this drone in a large open field. Not recommended for indoors. Equipped with an HD video camera with quality resolution. The camera can be removed. Charges using a wall outlet. Highly durable; able to do a variety of stunts with a control range of 100 to 150 meters.
6. Cheerwing U12S Mini RC Helicopter with Camera Remote Control HelicopterGet it now on Amazon.com
No assembly needed, ready to fly quadcopter with built-in video camera along with USB reader and 2GB micro SD memory card. Outfitted with a lithium ion battery for longer flight times. Battery charged by a wall outlet. The remote control will require 4 AA batteries. Lightweight, 4-speed modes, durable construction, and a 6 axis gyroscope for stable and precise flying. Video picture quality is fair.
5. 4 Channel 6 Axis 2.4G Remote Control Quadcopter Airplane with Camera & LED LightsGet it now on Amazon.com
Ideal for beginning drone operators. Remote control range is about 100 meters. On board, camera can be removed, but the camera quality is a little less than fair as disclosed by customers. Customers have also shared this craft being almost indestructible. Able to do 360-degree barrel rolls, and has excellent maneuverability and stable control. Fitted with LED lights for night flying. Charge batteries via USB. Charge time is 30 minutes, but with only 7 minutes of flight time. We suggest that you buy extra batts.
4. Remote Control UFO Drone Quadcopter SYMA X5C 2.4 GHZ 4 Channel RCGet it now on Amazon.com
Perfect for beginner drone pilots. It does 360-degree barrel rolls along with basic flying stunts. Furnished with an HD video/camera that takes decent pictures. Charge batteries with USB cord for over an hour and operating time is only 7 minutes. We suggest you purchase additional batteries and a separate charger. Four AA batteries for remote controller is not included. Can be flown indoors or out. Found to be very structurally sound, able to withstand hard impacts.
3. VATOS RC Helicopters, Remote Control Helicopter with Gyro and LED LightGet it now on Amazon.com
Another deserving drone for beginners, easy to handle with a less than average learning curve. Customers have found the picture quality from the camera to be acceptable. Plug in wall charger that charges for almost an hour but provides 7 to 10 minutes of flight time. It does come with an additional battery, but another battery wouldn’t hurt. The remote controller will need 4 AA batteries (not included). Indoor and outdoor flying modes, and able to do stunts. Excellent customer service.
2. Ohuhu® 4 Channel 2.4GHz 6-Axis RC Explorers Quad Copter / Gyro RC QuadcopterGet it now on Amazon.com
Some assembly required before flying. When installing the blade guards, you must pull the guards away from the blades. The guards are a bit close to the spinning blades and could damage them. The remote controller will require 4 AA batteries that are not included. There is a 2.0 Mega Pixel camera for video and pictures. Customers report that the craft is very durable and impact resistant. Charges via USB for over an hour and generates about 7 minutes of flight operation. However, it does come with an extra battery. It is suggested to wait 10 minutes between battery changes, so the motor can cool-off otherwise there is a chance to burn up the motor winding.
1. Syma S107G 3 Channel RC Helicopter with GyroGet it now on Amazon.com
Relatively quiet flying craft. Able to attach 4 wheels to the four winged corners and transform it into a remote control car. Comes with a built-in camera for pictures and videos. Highly durable and impact resistant. Excellent stabilization and maneuverability are capable of incredible aerial stunts. Charge battery with USB cord for an hour. The remote controller will require 3 AAA batteries (not included). Satisfied customers have given the Syma S107G their highest rating making it the best remote control drone flying high above its competitors.
Whichever drone you choose is sure to bring some fun into your day (or night). We strongly recommend starting out at the lowest speed and the lowest altitude to practice getting the hang of controlling the machine. This will lessen potential damage and lengthen the life of the components. OK then, Keep it up and get some air.