Snowboard shoes ought to be your maiden acquisition when you’re assembling a board-shoe-binding set up. You need your shoes to be comfortable when you put them. That way, you’ll be able to not only move on but also create an incredible match. Shoes, more than board, are the ideal place to splurge some little if you can manage/afford to do so. It ensures you get the right fit.
‘How do I settle for the best snowboard shoe?’ This is a common question to many people at some point of their illustrious snowboard careers. The search and purchase of these kind of shoes can turn out to be daunting. From DC to Salomon, and ThirtyTwo to Burton, today’s manufacturers bring something unique to the table.
|5th Element ST-1 Snowboard Boots - 7.0||from $99.99||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|DC Men's Travis Rice '16, Black, 10D||$399.95 from $271.92||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|thirtytwo Team Two Women's Snowboard Boots, Black, Size 5||$200.61 from $171.01||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|Salomon Snowboards Launch Snowboard Boot - Men's Black/Black/Black, 7.5||Currently not available||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|DC Men's Control '16, Dark Shadow, 10D||$219.95||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|Burton Starstruck Boa Womens Snowboard Boots||Currently not available||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|DC Men's Scout '16, Black, 10D||$199.95 from $180.99||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|thirtytwo STW Boa Snowboard Boots||from $135.06||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|DC Men's Mutiny Snowboard Boot||Currently not available||Get it now on Amazon.com|
|DC Men's Phase Snowboard Boot||Currently not available||Get it now on Amazon.com|
Table of Contents
- Before You Even Start
- 10. 5th Element ST-1 Snowboard Shoes
- 9. DC Snowboard Shoes
- 8. Thirtytwo Team Snowboard Shoes
- 7. Salomon Launch Snowboard Shoes
- 6. DC Men’s Control Snowboard Shoes
- 5. Burton Starstruck Snowboard Boots
- 4. DC Men’s Scout Snowboard Shoe
- 3. Thirtytwo STW Boa Snowboard Shoes
- 2. DC Men’s Mutiny Snowboard Shoes
- 1. DC Men’s Phase Snowboard Shoes
Before You Even Start
Prior to even buying the best snowboarding shoe, you need to know the following:
- Know your feet
- Get proper socks
- Know your shoe size
- Think outside the box
Other important factors you need to look at include:
10. 5th Element ST-1 Snowboard Shoes
- Performance Boots for Performance Riding - The ST-1 boots are designed for boarders with an...
- Rider-Friendly Flex - A softer boot flex is more forgiving and less rigid than stiff boots.
- Custom Comfort - The boot's synthetic shell offers great support to your feet, and it comes with a...
Whether you are a newbie or experienced to the world of snowboarding, these shoes are perfect for you. They boast a nice soft flex. Additionally, they’re comfortable in addition to making your snowboarding life simple. There are no better shoes to help you test your mountain skills than this.
9. DC Snowboard Shoes
- Boa focus closure system with H3 coiler reel
- Asymmetrical ANTI-DRAG outsole
- Black SE liner, impact S insole, internal ankle harness
With shoes, you get an urved tongue that guarantees best fit on your shin. The shoes do not have any pressure points. It is anatomically designed for nothing short of a secure ankle and heel. With this shoe, you enjoy full range movement while flexing with your boot.
8. Thirtytwo Team Snowboard Shoes
- Evolution Foam Outsole
- Performance Backstay
- 3D Molded tongue
This shoes boast a neat finish to help you do your thing on the mountains with utmost easy. Get yours today and discover the magic.
7. Salomon Launch Snowboard Shoes
The Salomon Launch shoes are the ideal ones to tear it up. They’re as sharp in their looks just as they’re on their features. Securely lock in your feet for utmost comfort and incredible performance. They are also very easy to fit in terms of entry.
6. DC Men’s Control Snowboard Shoes
- Boa H3 coiler closure system with 2 reels and zonal closure
- Foundation Unilite outsole
- White liner and impacts insole
The shoes feature the lightest outsole. Enjoy infinite adjustability for control and comfort. They boast articulated construction and a closure system with two reel as well as zonal closures.
5. Burton Starstruck Snowboard Boots
- 1:1 Soft Flex Tongue
- Womens Specific True Fit
- DynoLite Outsole
Do you fall in the intermediate to the advanced level when it comes to snowboard career? These are your best shoes if that’s the case. They help you advance with utmost ease and confidence.
4. DC Men’s Scout Snowboard Shoe
- Boa H3 coiler closure system
- Foundation Unilite outsole
- Red liner and snow basic insole
Convenient and comfort are the main highlights of these shoes. Enjoy all-season and all-mountain performance at an amazing value. They bring with them a Boa H3 coiler closure system.
3. Thirtytwo STW Boa Snowboard Shoes
The ease of entry and use of these snowboard shoes is what makes them feature in this list. Their BOA closure system is another impressive attribute worth mentioning of the shoes. Finally yet importantly, enjoy an evolution foam outsole as well as a 3D molded tongue.
2. DC Men’s Mutiny Snowboard Shoes
Welcome to the world of freestyle performance coupled with a conventional lace boot. Their munity goes far beyond the basics. They offer out of this world performance together with amazing comfort. Their lace closure system is backed by a highly superior board. Enjoy internal ankle harness too.
1. DC Men’s Phase Snowboard Shoes
The traditional lacing system and lightweight nature of these shoes is what makes them stand out from the rest in the list. Their unitile foundation outsole makes your snowboarding experience not only better but also memorable.
You need not hit the sloped unequipped. Today’s snowboard shoes boast all the technical advantages you can think of. From carefully planned, thick layers of cushioning to effortless adjustability, you can get it all in these shoes. With the present day shoes, there is no doubt that you’ll be able to enjoy the boost in overall performance as well as comfort.
Due to the large number of snowboard shoes available in the market currently, it might be confusing when you’re in the market. To be on the safe side, you need to take your time. Additionally, conducting an extensive research is important. Finally, heed to everything laid out in this primer on the top 10 best snowboard shoes.